If you don’t know who visited your website and what they are interested in, then forget about marketing. For publishers and agencies, deep insights into visitor and customer data is a precursor to personalization, targeting and attribution. They are challenged by cross channel marketing & lack of platform identity resolution. To beat cookie restrictions and treat data collected by Facebook as first-party, you have Facebook Conversion API come to your rescue.
With cookie restrictions, loss of third-party cookies, web browser privacy updates from Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Explorer, Firefox, and Brave limiting and tightening privacy regulations such as CCPA, GDPR, e-cookie, and so on, turning to server-side tagging is an obvious solution.
Server-side tagging has lived upto user preferences, data privacy compliance and security. It enabled marketers to launch email targeting and targeted promotions, setting optimal pricing to personalized content and product recommendations, and creating a positive omnichannel customer experience, just like the good old days in the cookie era.
Facebook Pixels not like before.
Marketers depended on the usage of Facebook Pixel ID to track online users’ activities such as page views, product selection, wishlist or cart completed or abandoned, and online purchase. Most importantly, it was used by Facebook to optimize Facebook ads targeting algorithm.
But, in a cookie-less world, you need to integrate the Facebook Conversion API with your server-side tag manager.
Configuring Facebook Conversion API with your server-side tag manager
Here is what you will gain:
- A full-funnel attribution that lets you create a relevant and updated digital omnichannel experience, matching campaigns to conversions to validate your marketing efforts.
- Still remain to know your customer while keeping the customer data intact. You don’t have to lose important customer consent & event data to Facebook ads.
- Optimize and improve website performance as well as audience monetization with real-time data streaming and analytics.
Leverage high quality data
A simple “add” button will do the magic.
By integrating Magic Pixel with Facebook Conversions API, publishers and agencies can leverage high quality, consented first-party data, track online events with the purpose of optimizing campaigns and audiences on Facebook ads.
Magic Pixel can be seen as the end-to-end agility and tag infrastructure layer. It will collect and share data with Facebook valuable events regarding how customers interact with an advertiser to maximize media investment while delivering a high-quality omnichannel experience.
Get 360-degree profile of your customer
Not just full data about customers, but also get it in real time. With Magic Pixel integration, tag values are populated and updates br Facebook get added without any specific request. You do not have to worry about any new changes introduced by the media partners such as Facebook.
Data enrichment is an in-built process in Magic Pixel that keeps moving round-the-clock. You can now get consent enriched customer profiles and choose which audience and/or event to send to Facebook servers for analysis. You can configure your request with the goal of providing advertisers with adequate insight, particularly important to create custom or look alike audiences while guaranteeing customer privacy.
With Magic Pixel, online data collection limitations due to current and up-coming web browser changes no longer apply and are future-proofed.
Treat third-party data as first-party with Magic Pixel’s Facebook conversion API plugin
Facebook conversion API is a server-side tagging capability that is supported by Magic Pixel. You can plugin any server-side tagging component with this new feature. Some highlights about adding the FB conversion API native integration with Magic Pixel are:
- A simple “add” button will have it included into the tag universe and behave just like a server-side tag.
- If Facebook makes any further updates to the API, all you need is a connector from us. Your dependency on IT team is reduced significantly
- Just like the client-side tag, you will get a similar kind of output when you use the API.
- The datasets and ID fields that need to be captured will be kept intact.
Automate and scale third-party updates
With Magic Pixel, you can scale your third-party tag management and their API updates without any code or IT dependency. Apart from scaling this solution to other third-party vendors, you could also gain advantages such as:
- Minimize the tag management and data collection process.
- Reduce IT efforts involved in tweaking every single tag.
- Reduce the IT dollars spent to set up the infrastructure to manage third-party tags.
See it for yourself, right here.
- Jump into the “Providers” section.
- Choose “Add a Provider” to “server”. This is where you add or remove your third-party vendors. Manage all vendors in one place.
- From among the pre-integrated third-party APIs, choose the Facebook Conversion API that is already configured for you.
- Add all the necessary provider details that you receive from Facebook. Add the specific customized attributes for further rule configuration and data collection.
Your Facebook Conversion API has been configured. Explore more about other vendors that you partner with to fire media pixels.