Own data from all your
media pixels and tags.
A Server-side Tag Manager with in-built server-side tagging infrastructure that can handle client-side tags too.
A smart way out in the Cookieless world
Cookies are extinct and out-of-context. Everything that you track needs to be within a first-party context. Use the hybrid approach of firing a combination of server-side tags and client-side tags without losing the first-party context. Magic Pixel provides a do-it-yourself interface that can be used by marketers, data analysts, and legal teams.
See how your Server-side tag manager works for you.
Client-side tagging or server-side tagging, get started, and track every customer move.
- Patented next-generation SaaS based platform for all your digital media marketing needs
- The only platform you’ll ever need for all your client/server-side tagging
- Exponentially cuts down the number of network calls from your browser or app
- Customizable dashboard with real-time data monitoring
- Define policies to monitor and block sensitive data from reaching unauthorized endpoints
- Take control of your data with API capability to stream the pixel data back into your own platforms or other Data Platform
- Configure custom alerts to monitor the pixels/tags
- Crowd-test all your pixels, thus accounting for and correcting any pixel drop-off
Features that power up your Media Pixels
See what your Server-side Tag Manager can do for you.
First-party data collection through Web & Mobile App tagging avoiding AdBlockers, Firefox ETP & Safari ITP
Inbuilt features to enable CCPA and GDPR compliance by protecting user privacy during data collection
75+ pre-built integration for easy implementation of standard tags & create your own custom tags
Crowd test all your pixels, thus accounting and correcting any pixel that is dropping off
Define policies to monitor and block sensitive PII data from reaching unauthorized endpoints
Magic Pixel has 75 pre-built integrations for easy implementation of tags and media pixels. Create your own tags in few easy steps and monitor how they work.